Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Head Board

I finally built MYSELF a headboard!  Every kid in this house has a headboard, or bed frames of some sort but us!  My poor bedroom is always last to get any attention.  I came across this idea a while ago, but was re-inspired this week to go ahead and DO IT!  I am pleased with the results.  It was inexpensive and quick which I LOVE!

November 2010 00005

My favorite part are the “tuft” buttons.

November 2010 00007  November 2010 00006

Yes, my room needs more help, and YES, I am currently reading ALL of those books stacked on my nightstand!

1 comment:

  1. It looks good. I like your bedspread too. I finally got a new bedspread. I tried not to pick a girly colored one for Jason's sake, but I brought it home and he still didn't like it. He keeps asking what the pillows with the pillow shams on them are for. "If you can't sleep on them, what are they for?!"

    Do you have pictures of your living room? What color did you paint it? I wish I had your ambition. My house needs painting, but I don't think it will ever get done.

    ReplyDelete