Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Country Livn Creates…

Mr. Country Livn is currently creating a mess of our downstairs.  I am hoping we know what we are getting ourselves into!  Here are some before pictures of the basement and “the wall”  100_0896

We are hoping to get a more open and inviting room down here.  Then maybe we will actually use the space for more than toyland.

100_0898

Day 1 progress;

100_0907

Ryan and a couple of his guys got it taken down really quick.  They even vacuumed it afterward, pretty nice!

100_0909

I am pretty sure the temperature increased 5 degrees down here.  I’m not sure if it really did but I feel like it is warmer, I hope so.  We have to reposition one light switch and put in a beam to stretch across 17 feet.  I hope the upstairs doesn’t cave in!  I’m sure Ryan knows what he is doing….  We only currently have one light down here also, so while we are into the ceiling we will install at least two more lights.  That will really help brighten it all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment