Monday, February 4, 2013

Last Week’s Progress

I think we are making progress??  There is still so much to do, but thankfully most of it I can do, hopefully Ryan will get everything done that he needs to before farming starts to get more busy.  Dad was here and got a start on the board and batten, It is going to be so cool!001

The mess is getting out of control, I don’t know how much longer we (Emma) can stand it!  I am also going to re-do Ashley’s room.  The girls want to sleep together, which I love, so we are doing a new girls room, do you see the new chevron rug rolled up on the couch!  I am excited.  It is going to be so cute!

Ryan has got the first layer of tape and mud on everything, now he needs the second layer and then texture.

002

I bought enough boards to do all the walls with board and batten but I cant decide if I am going to do it all now or not?  What do you think, I think this other wall with the downstairs pantry on it needs some too?  I don’t know.  It is going up pretty easy, so I may just do it all like I planned.  I cant wait to get this all finished up and have a party!  Who wants to come?!

2 comments:

  1. Me! I'll come! I think the pantry wall needs it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the pantry wall needs it. Crazy, how much did your supplies cost. I really want to do that down stairs. We got a quote for $700, not including the supplies. Do you have alot of texter on your wall. We have alot of texter on our wall. We did get a sectional black leather.

    ReplyDelete