Sunday, March 14, 2010

More Twirly Skirts and A New Felt Flower

I had to make the girls some white twirly skirts to go with their new green sweaters. The whole outfit turned out cute. I added the green felt flower with velcro so it can be changed out, maybe I will make a fourth of July flower to go on them, or a Valentine one, the possibilities are endless! I just love all of the green out there, it is so fresh and fun! Perfect for this time of year! So I didn't do a tutorial on the flower but it is just 5 circles, the bottom circle will be the base and you just lay it flat and fold over the other circles, one at a time and stitch or hot glue them on. Then add a button or whatever to the center. I made a couple to go in their hair too. I ♥ green, flowers, twirly skirts, and my little girls!

1 comment: