Monday, March 8, 2010

Twirly Skirts


I found this tutorial at shedoeshair.blogspot for the twirly skirts. I made 6 kid sized ones and 3 American Girl sized ones last week! They are so fun and easy (and fast to make). I am SO NOT a seamstress, I cant even sew a straight line, but these I could do so anyone can! I was excited for my girls to all be matching, but I didn't buy enough or the flowery print, by the time I got back to the store they had sold it ALL! I was bummed, but the brown that I made for Claire was a coordinating print, so it worked out OK. Poor Justin kept asking me to sew something for him to wear to Sunday. Boys just aren't as much fun for making things. He insisted on wearing his snowflake vest to church, oh well, it is technically still snowy here, we keep thinking spring though! They were NOT cooperating for a picture, you get what ya get!

No comments:

Post a Comment