Friday, April 2, 2010

Door Headboards

We have been busy with the girls rooms this week. What a fun Spring Break for two little girls right??? They didn't think so much! I have been wanting to do a door headboard in my room and had the door already painted black it just never felt right for our room though. SO a year later I am putting them up in the girls rooms. I painted Ashley's Shallow Sea Ultra Behr:


Sisters, do you recognize her chandelier??? It came all the way from Seattle in my suitcase!!



Emma's paint is called Shamrock, also by Behr.

Don't you love the two door knobs! They are so shabby!
I just bought those sample paints because I didn't think I would need a whole gallon of Shamrock green! It was just the right amount I got two coats on each of them. I am excited for the end results of their rooms! I am doing something cool on the focal wall behind the headboard too, I have one more thing to finish and then I will post it too! So fun! The girls do LOVE how they turned out, they are happy!

4 comments:

  1. I wonder if it made it. Mom sent mine today, I'm so excited to get it. I love the color choices. I need to do something with my doors. on have been outside for a year. Maybe I will make a outside table out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a WONDERFUL idea i love it, great great job they are beautiful!
    alywydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turquoise is wonderful, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So quaint and lovely. I'm sure your girls will enjoy them for years. Thanks for linkin' up to the POPP.

    ReplyDelete