Monday, April 12, 2010

Tea Party Table

My shed is looking like one of the latest episodes of "Hoarders" SO I told myself, (before my husband had to tell me) that I could not do any thrifting until some of these projects got finished. So today, despite the terrible un-cooperating weather I have been outside working. I got Claire's little tea party table finished. It is just darling! Here is a before:
AND after:
Gotta ♥ those little pudgy pink fingers!
I have started using primer on all of my spraying projects, it is the BEST, YOU MUST PRIME before you paint, it turns our tons better!
I distressed it very little, I had a hard time distressing all of that hard work, It took lots of thin layers of paint to look nice and smooth and no drips. I can see lots of Dora puzzles being put together here in the future! Now to find the right chairs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment