Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Design Dilemma

I need input! I found a couple of chairs at the thrift store today,
Aren't they just to DIE for!
SO, I obviously am painting and recovering them and I thought for sure I would want them to be, white, I really like white lately, BUT

with the table NOT being white, should I have painted them black? I like black too, I just thought ladder back chairs should be white, {they don't have to be, I just envisioned them that way} I just LOVE the way they turned out, BUT I'm just not sure if it goes? Or does it go well enough? My camera is on its last leg, and is giving me terrible pictures, sorry, I hope you can get the jest of it:


Aren't they lovely!! So what do you think? I think the brown seat will go fine with a black chair too, so I wouldn't have to change the seat cover, just repaint. I have two completely done, and two that are primed and ready to be painted, but do I go black, and repaint them all or just paint the last two white and call it good? My farmer husband says leave them white, but he is just saying that so I don't go re-do something that I have already done, he hates it when I do that, so I cant trust his advice, besides, he is no Candace Olsen if you know what I mean!! I CANT DECIDE!!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment