Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Two Tiered Platter

I have been wanting a cupcake platter for a long time, and I can find them for around 40 dollars, but I didn't want to fork over that much for something we wont use very often. Anyway I have seen this a couple of places and finally found the perfect candlesticks to make it.


You just need two thrift store candlesticks for 1.50 each and two plates of your choice. These were at Walmart for $1, and $1.50, for a grand total of $5.50! I took some E6000 which I usually use for making hair bows, you can get it at Walmart or any craft store. I have heard lots of people say they use it for all of their glass glueing, and it goes on clear and dries clear so you wont see it. It was quick and easy, now I need to make something to serve on it!

This little pretty should come in handy when we are using the chocolate fountain too!

1 comment: