Monday, May 24, 2010

Message Board

I have seen these cute message boards all over blog land and have been wanting one, I am ALWAYS forgetting to take stuff back, bowls, library books, etc. I put this right at the back door so hopefully I wont be as forgetful now!

I had been looking for the right frame for a while when I found this one hanging on my own wall downstairs. {this was the ONLY thing hanging on any of the walls down stairs, one day I will decorate down there}.

I have had this for a while, I got it when we lived at the little white house, I got it from a yard sale. I just took out the glass and painted the frame black. I hot glued the fabric on the cardboard backing and put it all back together. I didn't spend a dime, I already owned all of the makings. Emma has loved writing on it more than me, but that is just great, she has quite the list, candy and bug juice at Pipers, for Emma. VERY important! Funny girl!

1 comment:

  1. Making one of these has been on my to do list too. I love the green on the red walls. good work!!

    ReplyDelete