Monday, April 16, 2012

A Little White

I have been wanting to paint our french doors white for a while, but haven't been in the mood to paint anything!  When the desire to paint comes I try to paint as much as I can in one day, and then I get burnt out for a while again, oh well such is life I guess!  I couldn’t get a great picture because the sun was shining in so bright.  Here is the before:

103_2584103_2585103_2586

It is pretty stark!

103_2588

But clean looking, and fresh. 

103_2589

I want to hang some long curtains on each side, but I am not sure there would be room. 

103_2590

I also have to paint that GOLD handle!  I finished painting all of the hall trim, and FINALLY painted the kitchen ceiling!!  That has needed it for a long time!  I am going to finish all of these unfinished projects before I get into any new ones, and I want to start on some new ones, soon.  Hopefully I can stay disciplined to finish first!

No comments:

Post a Comment