Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spray Paint on My Finger

It has been a while since I have sprayed anything.  Like over a year!  I had my eye out for one of these step stools that I remember Aunt Annette having in her kitchen, it was the coolest ever, every one wanted a turn sitting on it for lunch.  Thinking about that now it may only cause contention in our house fighting over it! 

103_2577

I did finally find one last summer at a little thrift shop.  It was 3 dollars and works perfectly, but left a lot to be desired!  Over the past 6 months or so it has been out in the shed being used to mix milk replacer and all sorts of other nastyness on it.  I got determined to finally get it looking better so I scrubbed it all down with hot soapy water and the hose.  I took it apart as much as I dared, I’m not so good at putting things back together!  I picked up paint and fabric right after I found it,  and I thought it was a grey paint, but it is very silver.  I may repaint it gray with a yellow floral fabric on top.  It may not stay anyway, (if I cant stand the fighting) so for now it looks like this:

103_2578

With my boy model!

103_2579103_2580

It is definitely getting spray painting kind of weather!

1 comment: